Out for Justice
We will pass this way but once, therefore, whatever good we may do, let us do it now
- 1975: The Vietnamese Refugee in Our Spare BedroomPlease consider helping an Afghan refugee get resettled.
- The most important lesson I have learned in life.Never take for granted that you will be with your loved one tomorrow.
- How I accidently avoided ageing by becoming unstuck in time.Age is just a number, a sometimes a startling number
- The importance of listening in building trust, particularly in this time of isolation.We need to be supporting each other, now more than ever.
- Travels with Rebecka – Florence, ItalyRebecka had a meeting in Florence, Italy so we enjoyed the city before heading off to Venice.
Kindness & Gratitude
My most recent blogs
Please consider helping an Afghan refugee get resettled.
Never take for granted that you will be with your loved one tomorrow.
Age is just a number, a sometimes a startling number